Life is our daily teacher. One lesson begets another and then another.
Linda Merlino is the author of Room of Tears (July 2013), Hudson Catalina (2008 & 2012), and Swan Boat Souvenir (self-published 2003). She began writing fiction as a young mother on the sidelines of endless soccer practices. Linda wrote anytime any place. A manuscript filled a carton in the back seat of her car. The children have grown but her work continues still inspired by those early beginnings and the fulfillment of her writer’s dream.
The author has a fascination with heroes and writes her fiction to honor ordinary men and women who react unselfishly in extraordinary circumstances. She extends her gratitude to all who keep us safe and free.
Her hometown is outside of Boston. She lived for many years in New York City and more recently calls Connecticut her home.
- Room of Tears awarded the Connectiuct Press Club's 2014 prestigious Best Fiction award. IPNE (Independent Publishers of New England) Book Awards Finalist - Imajin Books for Room of Tears awarded April 3, 2014.
- Room of Tears is available on Amazon Amazon also Kobo-Nook-iTunes-all digital readers-Powells Books-Smashwords. Hudson Catalina -Remember to be Breast Cancer Aware twelve months a year Amazon is also available
- Hudson Catalina is available on Nook and other ebook retailers.
- Help Linda
become #1 best seller NY Times by purchasing her BOOK.
Book Group discussions available for local book clubs or via skype
- Connecticut Press Club Awards banquet to be announced
- Books and Beyond rebroadcast available from October 2013